Last updated, 4/12/2017
360Globalnet Ltd (“360” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all applicable laws and regulations relating to the processing of personal data and privacy, including (when it comes into force) the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), all as amended or re-enacted from time to time (the “Data Protection Legislation”), the data controller is 360Globalnet Ltd of Bourne House, 475 Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR3 0BL.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product or service, purchase goods or services, enter a competition, promotion or survey, request a brochure on our site, sign-up to our email newsletter and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We will have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you if we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use such information.
Uses made of your information
We may have several purposes for holding and using your personal information, including the following:
1) To provide you with services, products and information that you request from us;
2) To verify your identity and to respond to any query that you may raise with us; and/or
3) To fulfil any contractual obligations we have with you.
We may share your personal data with third party companies and organisations contracted to us to help supply, maintain or facilitate our website or services only where this is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or where you have given your express consent to us doing so. These third parties may include (without limitation) IT support teams and our appointed marketing agencies but their use of personal data is always subject to strict contractual controls. We will inform you of the identity of any such third parties before sharing your personal information with them.
We will only use your personal data to provide you with information about 360 services or products which may be of interest to you by post, telephone or electronic means (email or SMS) where you have provided your express consent to us doing so. If you provide your consent but subsequently decide that you no longer want us to use your personal data in this way, you can withdraw such consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email that we send to you or by writing to us at email@example.com or at the address below.
1) Your information may be used by 360 for research and statistical analysis. You have the right to object to the use of your information for such purposes; and
2) 360 may disclose information to a Court, regulatory body, law enforcement agency or any other person where such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
Your personal data may be transferred abroad for any of the purposes explained in this policy and such transfer may be to a country outside of the EEA. If we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, it will only be to recipients who offer an adequate level of protection and who have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal data.
The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary to carry out the purpose for which such data was collected, provided that we may store and process your personal data for longer periods solely for archiving or statistical purposes where we have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your rights.
Keeping Information up-to-date and Secure
If any of the information that you have provided to 360 changes, for example if you change your email address or other contact details, or if you wish to cancel your registration with 360, please let us know the correct details by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address below.
360 is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that might result from a breach of security. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
1) To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
2) To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
3) To speed up your searches.
4) To recognise you when you return to our site.
This website also uses Lead Forensics, an IP address tracking technology, to identify businesses visiting our site and the pages that are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic in order to develop and improve our website for business visitors.
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Legislation in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include the rights set out below:
i. You are entitled to have access to your personal data. You may request, by writing to 360 (at the address or e-mail address given below), details of, amongst other things, the personal information which we hold about you, the purposes for which it is held, the categories of personal data held about you and the recipients of such personal data. We will provide this information without undue delay and in any event within one month of your request.
ii. You are entitled to request that 360 stop using information about you for direct marketing purposes (i.e. the communication to you (by whatever means) of any advertising or marketing material), for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes;
iii. You are entitled to require us to ensure that no decision taken by or on behalf of 360 and which significantly affects you is based solely on the automated processing of your information, for evaluating such matters as, for example, your creditworthiness, reliability or conduct;
iv. You are entitled to require a correction of errors in the personal information held about you. If we disagree that information is inaccurate you are entitled to apply to ask the court for an order that such erroneous information be rectified, blocked, destroyed, or erased;
v. Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal data for any purpose, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details set out below or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email that we send to you;
vi. You may have the right to request the erasure of personal information that we hold about you; and
vii. You may have the right to request a copy of your personal data from us in a commonly used and machine-readable format or that we transmit your personal data to another data controller.
We do not wish to collect any personal information from children without their parents’ consent. If you are under 13, please obtain consent from your parents or guardian before supplying any information to us.
Our Contact Details
The Data Protection Officer
475 Godstone Road
Surrey CR3 0BL.